Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt
Our TASTEOLOGY Great Barrier Reef Rock Salt is a sea salt harvested locally from the Great Barrier Reef.
When the salt is ready, it is harvested by hand and then allowed to drain in the sun before being packaged. It has been ethically harvested, and is completely natural and free from preservatives or any chemicals. Unlike common salt, natural sea salt contains sodium as well as other many important trace minerals.
This salt comes in an overzised, high quality glass grinder bottle with a ceramic grinder which allows you to adjust the thickness of the granules. The bottle measures 21cm tall.
Our Rock Salt is 100% natural and no preservatives or additives have been incorporated into the mix.
- 100% natural salt mixes
- No preservatives or additives
- 100% pure dried herbs for flavouring, no artificial flavours
- World wide sourcing on flavouring ingredients
- Produced and Packaged in Australia
- Tasteology is an Australian owned business
- Comes in a light weight, resealable plastic pouch
- 500g per package, will refill your grinder twice
- Store in a cool, dark place. Out of direct sunlight